It was *such* a blast to meet so many of you while I was at the Great Homeschool Convention in Fort Worth, Texas last month.
Coming up, I’ll be in Greenville, South Carolina. And later this spring I’m heading to Cincinnati, Ohio and Ontario, California. I’ll tell ya what- if you don’t leave the GHC conference feeling inspired, filled up, and ready to love the heck out of your kids for another year, then I haven’t done my job.
To that end, I’m giving three talks at all of this year’s GHC conferences:
- Restful Teaching, Restful Learning: Unshakable Peace for the Homeschooling Mom
- Awake: Loving Your Life as a Homeschooling Mom
- Connecting with our Kids through Books
Check out the details from GHC below to find out how to get tickets to join us.
xo, Sarah Mackenzie
Meet Sarah Mackenzie in person at a 2017 Great Homeschool Conventions event!
- How To Begin Homeschooling
- Homeschooling Special Needs And Gifted Children
- Teaching Strong-Willed Children
- Tips On Successfully Teaching Math, Science, Writing, And Language Arts
- Teaching Struggling Readers
- Raising Boys
- Raising Girls
- Preparing For College
- Teaching Middle-School Children
- Homeschooling Through High School
- and more!
MUSICIAN ANDREW PETERSON
For more than twenty years now, Andrew Peterson (a homeschooling dad) has been about the business of quietly changing lives in four-minute increments. In the city of Nashville—where music is an industry—Peterson has forged his own path, refusing the artistic compromises that so often come with chasing album sales and radio singles and instead has created a long line of songs that ache with sorrow, joy, and integrity, and that are, at the end of the day, part of a real, ongoing, human conversation.
Andrew Peterson will be performing in concert on Thursday evening at each convention, as well as leading a very special workshop on Friday morning. Don’t miss this special concert and workshop!
Special Bonus: every convention attendee will receive a free sampler album download, as well as other bonuses!Read more →
You can purchase an individual registration for only $50 or a full family registration for only $65 (includes mom, dad, children, and grandparents for all three days of the convention!).Register now →
Former Mob Boss Michael Franzese
Inspirational Speaker Nick Vujicic
Musician Andrew Peterson
Author Mike Berestain
Comedian Bob Smiley
Comedian John Crist
- Dozens of featured speakers
- Huge exhibit hall
- Hundreds of workshops
- Real Faith for the Real World Teen Track
- Giant Cow Ministries Children’s Conference
- Parenting Track
- Classical Education Track
- Charlotte Mason Track
- Homeschool 101 Track
- College Track