This might be our shortest-ever episode, but also one of the most important. It’s all about what matters most.
Today I’m talking about how we can make a simple choice that will make a *huge* impact on our kids and families.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- how to figure out what matters most, even when we are DEEP in the trenches of parenting
- how to help our kids form strong sibling bonds
- making sure that even when life is hard, we get to the most important thing of all
Click the play button below:
Books from this episode:
(All links are Amazon affiliate links.)
I loved this memoir about a dad who read aloud to his daughter every single day until she completed high school. Need a little fire underneath you to prioritize read-alouds? This book oughtta do it! You can hear Alice Ozma talk about it on the RAR Podcast right here.
FROM THE PUBLISHER:
When Alice Ozma was in 4th grade, she and her father decided to see if he could read aloud to her for 100 consecutive nights. On the hundreth night, they shared pancakes to celebrate, but it soon became evident that neither wanted to let go of their storytelling ritual.More info →
Links from today’s show:
- Don’t miss out on our upcoming giveaway blitz:join the FREE RAR email list!
- Also, follow Read-Aloud Revival on Facebook and Instagram
- RAR #12: The Reading Promise, Alice Ozma
Read-Aloud Revival Premium Membership opens again October 10th:
More free resources and booklists
Get the best episodes and reources
from the Read-Aloud Revival