Today I’m addressing a question I get ALL THE TIME – how to find time to read.
How do we cultivate a reading life in the midst of parenting, life, and other general busyness? In this episode I’m addressing the best ways I have found to fit more reading into my life.
I’m sharing my favorite tips – I’d love to hear your favorite tips for making reading happen in the comments!
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- why we need to prioritize our own reading and let our kids “catch” us reading often
- what you can trade-off for reading
- how to find “surprise pockets” for reading
- which time of day I use to get the bulk of my reading in
What I read over the last six months:
Click that play button below to hear the podcast:
Books from this episode:
(All links are Amazon affiliate links.)
What Sarah Read–all the titles are listed in the comments ;)
Links from today’s show:
- RAR #43: Raising Kids Who Read, Daniel Willingham
- Read-Aloud Revival on Instagram
- Read-Aloud Revival on Facebook
- Modern Mrs Darcy (I love Anne!)
- What Should I Read Next Podcast
- RAR #66: Do Audio Books Count as Read-Alouds?
Read-Aloud Revival Premium Membership opens again soon!
Request Invitation to RAR Premium
While you wait for your invitation to Premium Membership, we'll send you
instant access to the Andrew Clements video replay