Take a peek at Greta Eskridge’s Instagram account, and you might just see her shin-deep in a tide pool with her kids, or hanging out on top of a mountain.
It’s clear that Greta adores nature. But as a child, believe it or not, Greta didn’t spend a lot of time in nature. What did she do? She read about it.
Now as a mama of four, Greta shares those same books with her children.
Listen as Greta shares:
- books that fuel a love of nature
- how books transport us
- and her tips for stress-free nature journaling with kids
Even if you don’t have a nature preserve in your back yard, this episode will help you instill a deep love of nature in your kids. The best part? Doing it through beautiful books.
Click that play button below to hear the podcast:
Books from this episode:
(All links are Amazon affiliate links.)
Links from today’s show:
- Leave a question for our upcoming Q&A Episode! Go here and scroll to the bottom of the page to leave a message.
- Greta’s Instagram
- Greta’s blog
- Greta’s nature book post
- Thornton Burgess on Librivox (FREE!)
- Geography Through Literature (Rea Berg on Holling C. Holling)
- Fog by Carl Sandburg
- The Eagle by Alfred, Lord Tennyson
- Inspiring the Reluctant Nature Journaler