What happens when you get three book-loving ladies together to chat gratitude and the best Thanksgiving books?
- there’s just a bit of excitement
- so Sarah orders a book on air! (We love it when she does that!)
- and then we end up with a big list of great books like the one below
So join the whole Read Aloud Revival Team – Sarah, Kortney, and Kara- as we chat picture books, pie and our favorite suggestions for instilling gratitude in our children through stories.
Then head to your library or Amazon to stock your book basket full of sweet titles with messages of thanks.
Thanks to all of you for making what we do here at the RAR possible – we are so grateful for YOU.
Click that play button below to hear the podcast:
Books from this episode:
(All links are Amazon affiliate links.)
Links from today’s show:
- Is Sarah headed to a town near you?
- Learn more about RAR membership
- RAR #53: Can a Children’s Book Change the World? Linda Sue Park
- Jonathan Bean Author Access Event
- Our Favorite September Picture Books
- Our Favorite October Picture Books
- Our Favorite November Picture Books
- Want FREE access to all of our monthly books lists? Go to readaloudrevival.com and click on “join subscribers.”
- And don’t forget to check out the goodies in the RAR shop!
70,000+ families trust the RAR Booklist
Get yours free