James Daniels is passionate about many things – his family, his church, good food, gardening and education. He’s also driven to make sense of educational philosophy in a way that’s helpful for others.
In this episode of the Read-Aloud Revival, James and I talk about:
- sharing enthusiasm for books with our kids
- how our excitement about a book matters much more than whether the book has made it to the top of every book list
- his favorite way to recommend books to parents and educators- it might surprise you!
P.S. RAR Membership is open for new members November 1st-10th, 2016. Click here to learn more and to join! >>
Click that play button below to hear the podcast:
Books from this episode:
(All links are Amazon affiliate links.)
Links from today’s show:
- RAR #41: Navigating Fantasy (A Guide for Christian Parents), Carolyn Leiloglou
- RAR #44: Magic and Fear in Children’s Books, N.D. Wilson