When it comes to activities for your preschoolers, do you often feel overwhelmed? I do. I’ve overcomplicated it in the past, and that’s left me a bit tired when it comes to creating a warm and rich learning environment for my youngest kids.
Jennifer Pepito has re-inspired my enthusiasm, however.
She shows us how to:
- focus on simple play based on books
- put connecting with our young kids first
- make learning to read more active
Click that play button below to hear the podcast!
Books from this episode:
(All links are Amazon affiliate links.)
Links from today’s show:
- The Peaceful Preschool- Jennifer’s literature & project-based curriculum for early learners
- Jennifer’s blog Willow + Spring
- Bountiful Homeschooling on a Budget
- Jennifer on Instagram
- Wild + Free
- RAR #01 Reading Aloud to older Kids, Andrew Pudewa
- Reading Without Tears (Jennifer’s post about teaching an active child to read)
- Explode the Code
- Five in a Row
- Signing Time
- Little Bear
- Scholastic Storybook DVDs
- RAR #43 Raising Kids Who Read, Daniel Willingham
- The RAR Booklist