We’re a whole week early! We couldn’t hold onto this podcast episode for another day without sharing it with you.
Jamie Martin’s brand new book, Give Your Child the World: Raising Globally Minded Kids One Book at a Time releases today, and she came onto the show to talk about what it looks like to give our kids a heart for the world right from our cozy living rooms.
We also announce a brand new summer book club that you’re gonna want to know about, and pssst– there’s a giveaway at the bottom of this post! :)
Click that play button below to hear the podcast!
Books from this episode:
Links from today’s show:
- Learn more about membership– so many good things happening here this summer
- Give Your Child the World: Raising Globally Minded Kids One Book at a Time
- Jamie’s site, Simple Homeschool
- Simple Homeschool on Facebook
- Jamie’s husband’s work – Love 146
- Jamie’s other RAR podcast episode: RAR #11 Using the Library Without Losing Your Mind
- RAR #03: Reading Aloud is Like Comfort Food, Tsh Oxenrider
- RAR #41: Navigating Fantasy (A Guide for Christian Parents), Carolyn Leiloglou
- Reading Rainbow’s Skybrary
- More from Reading Rainbow including classic episodes
- The RAR Booklist
Here’s that video clip I mentioned of Candace Fleming reading from Boxes for Katje:
We introduce kids to authors every single month here at the Read-Aloud Revival. To find out how your child can participate at a live event, head here.