If you didn’t read a whole lot of classics growing up, chances are you’re feeling a little worried about how to read them with your own children. If so, then this episode of the Read-Aloud Revival podcast is for you.
Click that play button below to hear the podcast!
Books from this episode:
Links from today’s show:
- If your kids finished the May 31-Day Challenge, register for prizes here!
- Gail’s book: Timeline of Classics
- Jim Weiss on Episode 4 and Episode 5
- Adam Andrews on Episode 2
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- Teaching the Classics by Adam and Missy Andrews
- Teaching Writing: Structure and Style
- Jim Hodges audio books
- The Timeline of Classics website
- Tarzan of the Apes audio
- Frankenstein read by Jim Weiss
- The RAR Booklist
Grab the RAR Guide to Great Conversations with Your Kids About Books: