In this brand new episode of the Read-Aloud Revival, we tackle one of the most frequently asked questions we get at the Read-Aloud Revival…
“How much reading should I assign?”
I’m chatting with Mystie Winckler about just that, and I think you’re going to get a nice deeeep breath after hearing what Mystie has to say in this episode.
Listen in as we discuss:
- how to find balance with your kids’ reading
- what to do when we need to push a little more
- how to know that we can back off
Click that play button below to hear the podcast!
Books from this episode:
(All links are Amazon affiliate links.)
Links from today’s show:
- A *NEW* read-aloud challenge is happening now. Find out more here!
- Episode 14 with Mystie: For Parents Who Don’t Like Reading Aloud
- Episode 42 with Greta Eskridge: Inspiring Parents in Children’s Literature
- Episode 43 with Daniel Willingham: Raising Kids Who Read
- Episode 13 with Marie Rippel: Learning to Read – What to do with Your Struggling Reader
- Sarah’s post, Series Books that Will Turn Your Struggling Reader into a Voracious Reader
- The RAR Guide to Great Conversations with Your Kids About Books
- The RAR Booklist
Grab the RAR Guide to Great Conversations with Your Kids About Books: