If you want to raise kids who read not because they can, but because they love to… you’re in the right place.
On this episode of the Read-Aloud Revival podcast, Daniel Willingham and I discuss:
- what cognitive science tells us that will help our kids fall in love with books. (It’s easier than you think!)
- a new perspective on the role of technology in the reading life
- and books that formed Daniel as a reader– he has great taste! ;)
Click that play button below to hear the podcast!
Books from this episode:
(All links are Amazon affiliate links.)
Links from today’s show:
- A *NEW* read-aloud challenge is coming. Find out more here!
- RAR #07: Build a Lifestyle of Reading Aloud, Melissa Wiley
- Series Books that Will Turn Your Struggling Reader into a Voracious Reader
- Celebrate D.E.A.R. with RAR!! #dearwithrar
- Read Daniel’s articles