We’re pulling back the curtain…
Have you ever wondered what happens behind the scenes here at the Read-Aloud Revival?
- How do we decide who to have on the podcast and which master classes to create?
- What needs to happen in order to book an author for the membership Author Access events?
- How many hours does it take to get a podcast all the way through production?
(No really- do you have a guess?)
In this episode of the podcast, the RAR Community Director Kortney Garrison and I answer all of those questions and more. It’s a fun one, so start your most tedious housework job, because we’ll keep you company and make the job just fly by. :)
Click that play button below to hear the podcast!
Books from this episode:
Books from today’s episode:
- The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding
- Hank the Cowdog
- The Green Ember
- The Prairie Thief
- The Way Things Work
- The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle
- Our Only May Amelia
- Sunny Side Up
- Turtle in Paradise
- The Babymouse Series
- How to Teach Your Children Shakespeare
- The Growly Books
- The Five Love Languages of Children
- Every Bitter Thing is Sweet
- The Sketchnote Workbook
Other links from today’s show:
- Audio-Technica Microphone
- Cheryl Swope in Episode 39
- Nurturing Competent Communicators
- Fairy Tales and the Moral Imagination
- A Quickstart Guide to Great Conversations with Your Kids
- Sarah’s Speaking Schedule
- Oh What a Year Printable
- Your Morning Basket
- Homeschool Snapshots
- Fr. John Riccardo with Dr. Meg Meeker
- CiRCE Podcast Network
- The Mason Jar
- Arts of Language Podcast
- The Simple Show