How does a family that follows a traditional school schedule make reading aloud a priority? We’re talking about it on today’s episode of the Read-Aloud Revival!
Whether your kids are in school all day, or you homeschool but you feel very pressed for time, you’ll find ideas, strategies, and encouragement in this episode. And anyway, I think you’ll enjoy Meagan Francis as much as I do!
Click that play button below to hear the podcast!
Show Notes from today’s podcast:
Books we talked about during the show:
Books from today’s episode:
- The Happiest Mom by Meagan Francis
- Beyond Baby by Meagan Francis
- Jane Austen audiobooks
- Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White
- Anne of Green Gables collection
- The Little House collection
- Little House on the Prairie CDs
- Trixie Belden series by Julie Campbell
Other links from today’s show:
- The Happiest Home (Meagan’s website for moms)
- Meagan’s website for creative maker moms
- The Life, Listened podcast network
- The Home Hour, Meagan’s podcast
- Fabulous Food from Children’s Literature (the podcast where Meagan and her sister talk about food from books)
- My appearance on Meagan’s podcast
- RAR # 23: Reading Aloud With Teens and Big, Juicy Conversations, Julie Bogart
Get the Quickstart Guide that makes talking with your kids about books a breeze.