How does a family that follows a traditional school schedule make reading aloud a priority? We’re talking about it on today’s episode of the Read-Aloud Revival!
Whether your kids are in school all day, or you homeschool but you feel very pressed for time, reading aloud can happen!
Listen in as we talk:
- practical ideas
- simple strategies
- and give you some encouragement to make reading together a priority
I think you’ll enjoy Meagan Francis as much as I do!
Click that play button below to hear the podcast!
Show Notes from today’s podcast:
(All links are Amazon affiliate links.)
Books we talked about during the show:
Books from today’s episode:
- The Happiest Mom by Meagan Francis
- Beyond Baby by Meagan Francis
- Jane Austen audiobooks
- Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White
- Anne of Green Gables collection
- The Little House collection
- Little House on the Prairie CDs
- Trixie Belden series by Julie Campbell
Other links from today’s show:
- The Happiest Home (Meagan’s website for moms)
- Meagan’s website for creative maker moms
- The Life, Listened podcast network
- The Home Hour, Meagan’s podcast
- Fabulous Food from Children’s Literature (the podcast where Meagan and her sister talk about food from books)
- My appearance on Meagan’s podcast
- RAR # 23: Reading Aloud With Teens and Big, Juicy Conversations, Julie Bogart
Get the Quickstart Guide that makes talking with your kids about books a breeze.