I ‘m really excited about today’s podcast! I got to chat with Tsh Oxenreider from The Art of Simple.
Reading plays a major role in Tsh’s family life, and she has a down-to- earth perspective on life and books to share with us.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- the ebb and flow of family life and its impact on reading aloud
- how her family makes reading aloud a priority even while traveling around the world
- how books are basically comfort food. :)
More free resources and booklists
Get the best episodes and reources
from the Read-Aloud Revival
Links from this episode:
- Greathall Productions- stories ready by Jim Weiss
- A Collection of Just So Stories read aloud by Jim Weiss
- Mt. Hope Chronicles (a blog Tsh likes to read for book suggestions)\
- Traveling Through the Pages (the summer reading program at Everyday Snapshots)
Books from this episode:
(All links are Amazon affiliate links.)