Have you fallen out of the read-aloud habit? It’s okay – I understand. I’ve been there 100 times! In fact, I’m just trying to get back into the swing of things myself.
Getting back in the saddle is quite likely easier than you think, though.
In this episode I’ll give you:
- a handful of tips and tricks to make the transition as smooth and simple as possible
- some fun book ideas to get the whole family excited
- advice for keeping reading aloud simple
Scroll down to listen!
(P.S. Don’t forget to grab your Quickstart Guide to Conversations with Your Kids– I think you’ll love it! Get the Quickstart Guide here.)
Click that play button below to hear the podcast!
Show Notes from today’s podcast:
(All links are Amazon affiliate links.)
Books we talked about during the show:
Books from today’s episode:
- Redwall series by Brian Jacques
- The Hardy Boys by Franklin W. Dixon
- Nancy Drew by Carolyn Keene
- Surviving the Applewhites by Stephanie S. Tolan
- The Young Reader’s Shakespeare: A Midsummer Night’s Dream by Adam McKeown
- The Reading Promise: My Father and the Books We Shared by Alice Ozma
- Bobbsey Twins by Laura Lee Hope