I never do this- record a podcast episode on the fly just because I’m so excited I can’t help myself. :) But today is the last day of 2014 and I want to make sure we head into 2015 and make it count by forming deep and meaningful connections with our kids.
In this (spontaneous!) episode of the Read-Aloud Revival podcast, I chat a little about:
- how you can start a reading streak in your home TODAY
- how this one step will make a difference in your family for the whole year through
- how it really can be easy (pinkie swear!) to read-aloud each day
It’s only 8 minutes long, so click that play button below and give a listen!
Links I talked about during the episode:
(Some links are Amazon affiliate links.)
- The One Thing: the surprisingly simple truth behind extraordinary results by Gary Keller
- The Reading Promise: My Father and the Books We Shared by Alice Ozma
- Flourish: my email newsletter for the cultivated mama (make sure you sign up to get the next issue when it comes out!)
- Episode 12: My Father and the Books We Shared with Alice Ozma
- And here’s that calendar I was talking about during the show.
- Update: The Read-Aloud Revival Facebook Community has been replaced by a buzzing forum.