What if we changed the way we viewed our success as homeschooling moms?
What if we recognized that the quality of study matters far more than the mere quantity of learning? And what if we realized that curriculum actually isn’t something we buy?
In this this second part of the Teaching from Rest book club, we tackled the three points you shouldn’t miss from part 2 of the book:
- The limitations of published resources
- The importance of gaining a clear vision for what you’re doing (and then I showed you how to do it in literally 3 minutes)
- How to scale back in your homeschool without dropping anything that really matters
Watch the replay below. Want to join us for the rest of this book club? Get all the details here.
Links from today’s show:
- Get Teaching from Rest: A Homeschooler’s Guide to Unshakable Peace
- The first book club replay is here: Whose Well Done are You Working For?
- My How We Homeschool video series (in which I give details about planning/record keeping).
- The blog post I mentioned about cutting back: Secrets from Charlotte Mason on Scheduling