On today’s episode of the Read-Aloud Revival podcast, we’re answering YOUR questions! These Q&A podcasts are listener favorites, so grab some laundry, pop in your earbuds, and let’s go!
- what I do when kids are whiny and don’t want to listen to a read-aloud
- what to try when teens aren’t interested in the family book
- and how I organize my booklists
Click that play button below to hear the podcast!
Want the transcript?
Download the transcript from this episode
of the Read-Aloud Revival podcast
Books we talked about during the show:
(All links are Amazon affiliate links.)
Other Links from this episode:
- Find Allison’s blog and podcasts at Truth Beauty Goodness
- Sarah and Allison’s prior FAQ podcast, episode #18
- Link to sign up for Sarah’s free e-magazine, Flourish
- Brandy Vencel’s blog post on 3 types of books moms should be reading
- The Well-Read Mom
- Anne Bogel’s website, Modern Mrs. Darcy
- Adam Andrews and the Center for Lit
- Learn more about the Read-Aloud Revival Membership Site
- Melissa Wiley’s blog
- Mystie Winckler’s blog, SimplyConvivial
- Hear more about utilizing audiobooks in Read-Aloud Revival episode #14 with Mystie Winckler
- Sarah’s (surprisingly organized!) liturgical booklists